Planning a dream trip to Switzerland is exciting – but it can also be a little daunting. I’m here to help!
If visiting snow-capped alpine peaks, strolling by crystal clear lakes, wandering the cobbled streets of charming towns, and eating chocolate and cheese is on your travel bucket list, this podcast is perfect for you.
In each episode I share tips and tricks for planning the perfect vacation and chat to Swiss travel experts about destinations, public transport, panoramic trains and much more.
(Click the links below for Show Notes from each episode)
- Episode 1 – Introducing the Holidays to Switzerland Travel Podcast
- Episode 2 – Tips and advice for first-time travellers to Switzerland – an interview with Birgit Weingartner of Switzerland Tourism
- Episode 3 – Visiting Zurich with Dominik Mattli of Zurich Tourism
- Episode 4 – Visiting Interlaken with Renato Julier of Interlaken Tourism
- Episode 5 – Planning your visit to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe : tips and advice from Dario Gross of Jungfrau Railways
- Episode 6 – 10 Useful things to know before you visit Switzerland
- Episode 7 – Planning your visit to the Schilthorn with Alan Ramsay
- Episode 8 – Visiting the Jungfrau Region with Jana Amacher of Jungfrau Region Tourism
- Episode 9 – Visiting Zermatt with Janine Imesch of Zermatt Tourism
Planning a Trip to Switzerland?
Need help planning your dream trip to Switzerland? Join my FREE Facebook group, Switzerland Travel Planning, where you can ask questions and get more tips and inspiration for your trip.
You can also subscribe to my monthly newsletter for podcast updates, Swiss travel news and special deals. Click here to subscribe and I’ll send you 10 Useful Things to Know Before You Visit Switzerland as a special thank you!