Planning a dream trip to Switzerland is exciting – but it can also be a little daunting. I’m here to help!
If visiting snow-capped alpine peaks, strolling by crystal clear lakes, wandering the cobbled streets of charming towns, and eating chocolate and cheese is on your travel bucket list, this podcast is perfect for you.
In each episode I share tips and tricks for planning the perfect vacation and chat to Swiss travel experts about destinations, public transport, panoramic trains and much more.
(Click the links below to listen to the episode and see the Show Notes)
- Episode 1 – Introducing the Holidays to Switzerland Travel Podcast
- Episode 2 – Tips and advice for first-time travellers to Switzerland – an interview with Birgit Weingartner of Switzerland Tourism
- Episode 3 – Visiting Zurich with Dominik Mattli of Zurich Tourism
- Episode 4 – Visiting Interlaken with Renato Julier of Interlaken Tourism
- Episode 5 – Planning your visit to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe : tips and advice from Dario Gross of Jungfrau Railways
- Episode 6 – 10 Useful things to know before you visit Switzerland
- Episode 7 – Planning your visit to the Schilthorn with Alan Ramsay
- Episode 8 – Visiting the Jungfrau Region with Jana Amacher of Jungfrau Region Tourism
- Episode 9 – Visiting Zermatt with Janine Imesch of Zermatt Tourism
- Episode 10 – Visiting Montreux Riviera with Céline Guido of Montreux-Vevey Tourism
- Episode 11 – The Swiss Travel System with Andy Nef
- Episode 12 – Visiting Ticino with Veronica Lafranchi of Ticino Tourism
- Episode 13 – Visiting Lucerne and more with Typically Swiss Tours
- Episode 14 – Tracy’s favourites – top tips from a frequent visitor to Switzerland
- Episode 15 – Visiting Spiez and Lake Thun with Kasiu Morgenstern
- Episode 16 – The Most Beautiful Villages in Switzerland with Kevin Quattropani
- Episode 17 – Feeder line trains and benefits of the Swiss Travel Pass with Andy Nef
- Episode 18 – Visiting Appenzellerland with Andreas Frey of Appenzellerland Tourism
Subscribe And Review
As well as the episodes already published, there are lots more helpful episodes coming up and by subscribing, this will make sure you don’t miss them.
I would really appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and then they can benefit from the useful tips and Swiss travel advice, too. Leaving a review is the best way to say thanks if you find my content useful. Just click here to write one now.
Planning a Trip to Switzerland?
Need help planning your dream trip to Switzerland? Join my FREE Facebook group, Switzerland Travel Planning, where you can ask questions and get more tips and inspiration for your trip.
You can also subscribe to my monthly newsletter for podcast updates, Swiss travel news and special deals. Click here to subscribe and I’ll send you 10 Useful Things to Know Before You Visit Switzerland as a special thank you!