Interview with Dario Gross, Sales Manager for Jungfrau Railways
Episode 5 of the Holidays to Switzerland Travel Podcast is all about Jungfrau Railways.
I chat with Dario Gross who provides lots of useful information about the famous mountain excursion to the Jungfraujoch, as well as some of the other mountain railways the company operates.
Dario also shares his tips for spending the perfect day in the Jungfrau Region.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the green button below.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- The 100+ year history of the Jungfrau Railways
- Planning an excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe
- Grindelwald First and hiking to Bachalpsee
- Schynige Platte
- Harder Kulm
- The Jungfrau Travel Pass
- and much more!
During the episode, Dario mentions the Eiger Express, part of the new V-Cableway Project. It is scheduled to open on 5 December, 2020.
The Jungfrau Railways website is full of useful information about the various mountain railways in the region.
The following articles on Holidays to Switzerland also cover some of the topics discussed in this episode in more detail:
- How to buy the best Jungfraujoch tickets for your visit to the Top of Europe
- The Ultimate Guide to the Jungfrau Travel Pass
- 60+ Attractions and Things to do in Interlaken and surrounds
- Things to do in Grindelwald in summer
>> To see all podcast episodes – click here
Planning a Trip to Switzerland?
Need help planning your dream trip to Switzerland? Join my FREE Facebook group, Switzerland Travel Planning, where you can ask questions and get more tips and inspiration for your trip.
You can also subscribe to my monthly newsletter for podcast updates, Swiss travel news and special deals. Click here to subscribe and I’ll send you 10 Useful Things to Know Before You Visit Switzerland as a special thank you!