Are you planning to travel to Switzerland?
Planning your trip can be fun but it can also be time consuming and a little overwhelming. How can you be sure that you don’t miss the highlights and authentic experiences when you visit Switzerland?
We can help! We’ve done the hard work for you and compiled an easy to read, condensed list of the top sights and top experiences to include in your Swiss itinerary.
Ditch the heavy guide books and forget about spending hours online researching what to see and do.
Our Must-See Switzerland Highlights Checklists cover all you need to know in two-page guides for 7 of Switzerland’s most popular destinations.
Which destinations are included in our Highlights Checklists?
This set of Switzerland Highlights Checklists includes 7 popular Swiss destinations: Zurich ~ Bern ~ Lucerne ~ Geneva ~ Interlaken ~ Zermatt ~ Lugano.
How will these checklists help you?
- Use our highlights checklists to cut hours from your trip planning research.
- Discover the must-visit sights and attractions in each destination, as well as the minimum time needed to explore each one.
- Find out where to go for the best views so you can take amazing photos and create lasting memories.
- Learn what the must-try local specialties are.
- Find out where to eat fondue.
- Know the average temperatures of your destination so you know what clothing to pack.
7 destinations – 14 page PDF
- Set of 7 two-page highlights checklists for Switzerland’s most popular destinations – Zurich, Bern, Lucerne, Geneva, Interlaken, Zermatt and Lugano.
- Essential sights, attractions, and landmarks for each destination.
- The amount of time you should allow to visit the main sights and attractions in every destination.
- Locations of the best view points for perfect photos.
- Must-try foods in each destination.
- Where to eat fondue in each destination.
- Average temperatures for each destination.
- Links to online maps with the recommended sights highlighted for your convenience.
- PDF format to download and print or store on your phone for easy access.
What our customers say
These Highlights Checklists have helped me to refine my sightseeing itinerary and made it easy to find the best places for photos in each destination. I now also know where to eat fondue!
How can I access the checklists?
The checklists are published in digital PDF format so you can read them on desktop, tablet or mobile. Alternatively you can print them off at home
How long will it take to receive my checklists?
You will receive your checklists via email as soon as you make your purchase.
Can I get the same information in a guide book?
In most cases, yes. However with our highlights checklists you don’t need to spend hours trawling online and through guidebooks to identify the must-see attractions and experiences in each destination.
You’ll also find the recommended amount of time you should allow for each of the must-see sights and attractions.
Each checklist also includes a link to an online map so you can navigate easily around your destination whilst on the go.
Do the checklists include detailed information about each sight and attraction?
No. We created these checklists to simplify your itinerary planning with a quick guide to the top things to see and do in each of the destinations.
Do you offer refunds?
As this is a digital product we don’t accept returns or exchanges. Please contact us at email@example.com should there be any problems with your order.