Interview with Renato Julier of Interlaken Tourism
In Episode 4 of the Holidays to Switzerland Travel Podcast, I chat with Interlaken Tourism’s Renato Julier who shares his top tips for visiting Interlaken.
We chat about a wide range of topics including scenic ways to arrive in Interlaken and the best things to do in the area for both first-time visitors and repeat travellers. Renato also shares the five things he suggests every visitor to Interlaken should do.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the green button below.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Renato’s top five things to do when visiting Interlaken
- Fun activities for the whole family
- Adventure sports including paragliding and sky diving in Interlaken
- Beautiful towns and villages around Interlaken
- Hidden gems worth visiting
- Shopping and dining options
- How to get to Interlaken
- and much more!
Some of the towns, villages and attractions Renato mentions in this episode: Giessbach, St. Beatus Caves, Brienz, Ballenberg, Spiez, Thun and Harder Kulm.
The Interlaken Tourism website is full of tips and information about visiting Interlaken.
The following articles on Holidays to Switzerland also cover some of the topics discussed in this episode in more detail:
- 60+ Attractions and Things to do in Interlaken and surrounds
- How to buy the best Jungfraujoch tickets for your visit to the Top of Europe
- Hotels in Interlaken to suit all budgets
- 9 things to do in Interlaken for adrenaline junkies
- Helicopter Skydiving in Interlaken – a once in a lifetime experience
- Rainy day activities for Interlaken and the Jungfrau Region
- GoldenPass Line | Fares, Timetables and Info
- Swiss Travel Pass
Share the Swiss travel love
Never miss an episode! Make sure you follow the Holidays to Switzerland Travel Podcast to get notified each time a new episode is published.
If you enjoy the Holidays to Switzerland Travel Podcast and find it helpful, please leave us a 5 star rating or review. This will enable us to reach and help more travellers who are planning their own trip to Switzerland. Thanks for your support.
>> To see all podcast episodes – click here
Planning a trip to Switzerland?
At Holidays to Switzerland we are passionate about sharing our love of Switzerland and helping you to plan the perfect trip. Read our guide to planning a trip to Switzerland to kick start your travel plans and join our free Switzerland Travel Planning group on Facebook to chat with other past and future travellers.
Want monthly news and podcast updates, helpful travel tips and special deals sent straight to your inbox? Subscribe to Holidays to Switzerland and we’ll send you a bonus copy of our 10 Useful Things to Know Before You Visit Switzerland guide.
🇨🇭 Check out our exclusive discount offers and save on your Swiss vacation. 🇨🇭