Interview with Renato Julier of Interlaken Tourism
In Episode 4 of the Holidays to Switzerland Travel Podcast, I chat with Interlaken Tourism’s Renato Julier who shares his top tips for visiting Interlaken.
We chat about a wide range of topics including scenic ways to arrive in Interlaken and the best things to do in the area for both first-time visitors and repeat travellers. Renato also shares the five things he suggests every visitor to Interlaken should do.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the green button below.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Renato’s top five things to do when visiting Interlaken
- Fun activities for the whole family
- Adventure sports including paragliding and sky diving in Interlaken
- Beautiful towns and villages around Interlaken
- Hidden gems worth visiting
- Shopping and dining options
- How to get to Interlaken
- and much more!
Some of the towns, villages and attractions Renato mentions in this episode: Giessbach, St. Beatus Caves, Brienz, Ballenberg, Spiez, Thun and Harder Kulm.
The Interlaken Tourism website is full of tips and information about visiting Interlaken.
The following articles on Holidays to Switzerland also cover some of the topics discussed in this episode in more detail:
- 60+ Attractions and Things to do in Interlaken and surrounds
- How to buy the best Jungfraujoch tickets for your visit to the Top of Europe
- Hotels in Interlaken to suit all budgets
- 9 things to do in Interlaken for adrenaline junkies
- Helicopter Skydiving in Interlaken – a once in a lifetime experience
- Rainy day activities for Interlaken and the Jungfrau Region
- GoldenPass Line | Fares, Timetables and Info
- Swiss Travel Pass
Subscribe And Review
As well as the episodes already published, there are lots more helpful episodes coming up and by subscribing, this will make sure you don’t miss them.
I would really appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and then they can benefit from the useful tips and Swiss travel advice, too. Leaving a review is the best way to say thanks if you find my content useful. Just click here to write one now.
>> To see all podcast episodes – click here